From: Akhil Das [mailto:ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:35 PM
To: Jishnu Menath Prathap (WT01 - BAS)
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to integrate Spark with OpenCV?

I ddn't played with OpenCV yet, but i was just wondering about your use-case.
What exactly are you trying to do?

Thanks
Best Regards

Jishnu Prathap <jishnu.prat...@wipro.com<mailto:jishnu.prat...@wipro.com>>
wrote:

Hi, Can somone suggest any Video+image processing library which works well with
spark. Currently i am trying to integrate OpenCV with Spark. I am relatively
new to both spark and OpenCV It would really help me if someone could share
some sample code how to use Mat ,IplImage and spark rdd 's together .Any help
would be really appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!