yeah, this is just the totally normal message when spark executes
something.  The first time something is run, all of its tasks are
"missing".  I would not worry about cases when all tasks aren't "missing"
if you're new to spark, its probably an advanced concept that you don't
care about.  (and would take me some time to explain :)