I am a beginner to the world of Machine Learning and the usage of Apache
Spark.
I have followed the tutorial at
https://databricks-training.s3.amazonaws.com/movie-recommendation-with-mllib.html#augmenting-matrix-factors
<https://databricks-training.s3.amazonaws.com/movie-recommendation-with-mllib.html#augmenting-matrix-factors>

, and was succesfully able to develop the application. Now, as it is
required that today's web application need to be powered by real time
recommendations. I would like my model to be ready for new data that keeps
coming on the server.
The site has quoted:
*
A better way to get the recommendations for you is training a matrix
factorization model first and then augmenting the model using your ratings.*

How do I do that? I am using Python to develop my application. Also, please
tell me how do I persist the model to use it again, or an idea how do I
interface this with a web service.

Thanking you,
Anish Mashankar
A Data Science Enthusiast