Hi all,

We are looking for a tool that would let us visualize the DAG generated by a
Spark application as a simple graph.
This graph would represent the Spark Job, its stages and the tasks inside
the stages, with the dependencies between them (either narrow or shuffle
dependencies).

The Spark Replay Debugger (
http://spark-replay-debugger-overview.readthedocs.org/en/latest
<http://spark-replay-debugger-overview.readthedocs.org/en/latest/>  /)
seemed like a perfect tool for this, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be
maintained anymore.

What is the state of the Spark Replay Debugger ? Has this project been
"dropped" or has it in fact been ported to the latest versions of Spark ?
Is there any other similar tool out there that we could use ?