Thanks haoyuan.

fightf...@163.com

From: Haoyuan Li
Date: 2015-03-16 12:59
To: fightf...@163.com
CC: Shao, Saisai; user
Subject: Re: RE: Building spark over specified tachyon
Here is a patch: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/4867

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 8:46 PM, fightf...@163.com <fightf...@163.com> wrote:
Thanks, Jerry
I got that way. Just to make sure whether there can be some option to directly
specifying tachyon version.

fightf...@163.com

From: Shao, Saisai
Date: 2015-03-16 11:10
To: fightf...@163.com
CC: user
Subject: RE: Building spark over specified tachyon
I think you could change the pom file under Spark project to update the Tachyon
related dependency version and rebuild it again (in case API is compatible, and
behavior is the same).

I’m not sure is there any command you can use to compile against Tachyon
version.

Thanks
Jerry