Hi all,

I have been testing to use Spark Graphx to do large sparse matrix
multiplication for 3D image reconstruction.  I used pregal API to forward
and back project the images based on a graph respresentation of a large
sparse matrix.  I was wondering how one can optimize the Pregal operation
with respect to the number of partitions that I used for graph
parallelization and how I cache the intermediate variables with respect to
the system that I will run on (a local multicore server vs. a super
computer cluster)

Thanks a lot for your time and help in advance!

Cheers,
Clare