Unfortunately the spark-hive-thriftserver hasn't been published yet, you may either publish it locally or use it as an unmanaged SBT dependency.

On 4/8/15 8:58 AM, Mohammed Guller wrote:

Hi –

I want to create an instance of HiveThriftServer2 in my Scala application, so I imported the following line:

import org.apache.spark.sql.hive.thriftserver._

However, when I compile the code, I get the following error:

object thriftserver is not a member of package org.apache.spark.sql.hive

I tried to include the following in build.sbt, but it looks like it is not published:

"org.apache.spark" %% "spark-hive-thriftserver" % "1.3.0",

What library dependency do I need to include in my build.sbt to use the ThriftServer2 object?

Thanks,

Mohammed