If you are using Scala/Java or
pyspark.mllib.classification.LogisticRegressionModel, you should be
able to call weights and intercept to get the model coefficients. If
you are using the pipeline API in Python, you can try
model._java_model.weights(), we are going to add a method to get the
weights directly. Btw, if you are on the master branch, you can call
model.save(sc, path) to persist models on disk and
LogisticRegression.load(sc, path) to load it back. -Xiangrui