Hi firemonk9,

What you're doing looks interesting. Can you share some more details?
Are you running the same spark context for each job, or are you running a
seperate spark context for each job?
Does your system need sharing of rdd's across multiple jobs? If yes, how do
you implement that?
Also what prompted you to run Yarn instead of standalone? Does this give
some performance benefit? Have you evaluated yarn vs mesos?
Also have you looked at spark jobserver by ooyala? It makes doing some if
the stuff I mentioned easier. IIRC it also works with yarn. Definitely
works with Mesos. Heres the link
https://github.com/spark-jobserver/spark-jobserver

Thanks
Anshul