oh yeah, I think I remember we discussed this a while back ... sorry I
forgot the details.  If you know you don't have a graph, did you try
setting "spark.kryo.referenceTracking" to false?  I'm also confused on how
you could hit this with a few million objects.  Are you serializing them
one at a time, or is there one big container which holds them all?

Was there ever any follow up from kryo?