You're referring to a comment in the generic utility method, not the
specific calls to it. The comment just says that the generic method
doesn't mark the directory for deletion. Individual uses of it might
need to.

One or more of these might be delete-able on exit, but in any event
it's just a directory. I think 'spark files' might intentionally stay
around since it outlives one JVM and might be shared across executors.