Hi guys,     I got a "PhoenixParserException: ERROR 601
(42P00): Syntax error. Encountered "FORMAT" at line 21, column 141."
when creating a table by using "ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED
BY '\t' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'".     As I remember, previous
version phoenix support this grammar, doesn't it? Actually I wanna load a
 csv file of 1.7million record into an empty table ,however after i
finished loading this file, and count the table, I got a result of 24
lines...     how to make the table fetch a multiply line file correctly?
thanks.

Thanks&Best regards!
San.Luo