Hi,

Can you please add us to the list of Spark Users

Org: PanTera
Components we are using:

   - PanTera uses a direct access to the Spark Scala API
   - Spark Core ­ SparkContext, JavaSparkContext, SparkConf, RDD, JavaRDD,
   - Accumulable, AccumulableParam, Accumulator, AccumulatorParam,
   - StorageLevel, Broadcast, HashPartitioner, Logging, KryoRegistrator,
   - NewHadoopRDD, UnionRDD
   - We also use SharedSparkContext for testing, but we've made a copy
   - SparkSQL ­ SQLContext, JavaSQLContext, ByteType, IntType, LongType,
   - FloatType, DoubleType, BooleanType, StringType, ArrayType,
   - TimestampType, StructField, StructType, Row, GenericRow
   - Spark Streaming ­ We have done so in the past, and will again in the
   future,
   - but not currently supported (when used: StreamingContext, DStream,
   Time)
   - GraphX ­ Graph, PartitionStrategy, Edge, EdgeTriplet, VertexRDD,
   - graphToGraphOps

Use Case:

PanTera is a tool for exploring large datasets. It uses Spark to create XY
and geographic scatterplots from millions to billions of datapoints.

Thanks very much,

Cyrus Handy
PanTera <http://pantera.io> Product Manager
Uncharted™ <http://uncharted.software> (Formerly Oculus Info Inc.)