Hi nsalian,

For some reason the rest of this thread isn't showing up here. The
NodeManager isn't busy. I'll copy/paste, the details are in there.

I've tried running a Hadoop app pointing to the same queue. Same thing now,
the job doesn't get accepted. I've cleared out the queue and killed all the
pending jobs, the queue is still unusable.

It seems like an issue with YARN, but it's specifically Spark that leaves
the queue in this state. I've ran a Hadoop job in a for loop 10x, while
specifying the queue explicitly, just to double-check.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Matt Kapilevich <matve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>From the RM scheduler, I see 3 applications currently stuck in the
"root.thequeue" queue.

Used Resources: <memory:0, vCores:0>
Num Active Applications: 0
Num Pending Applications: 3
Min Resources: <memory:0, vCores:0>
Max Resources: <memory:6655, vCores:4>
Steady Fair Share: <memory:1664, vCores:0>
Instantaneous Fair Share: <memory:6655, vCores:0>