Greetings.

I have been following some of the tutorials online for Spark k-means
clustering.  I would like to be able to just "dump" all the cluster values
and their centroids to text file so I can explore the data.  I have the
clusters as such:

val clusters = KMeans.train(parsedData, numClusters, numIterations)

clusters
res2: org.apache.spark.mllib.clustering.KMeansModel =
org.apache.spark.mllib.clustering.KMeansModel@59de440b

Is there a way to build something akin to a key value RDD that has the
center as the key and the array of values associated with that center as
the value? I don't see anything in the tutorials, API docs, or the
"Learning" book for how to do this.

Thank you