Hi,

Zeppelin has a cassandra-spark-connector built into the build. I have not
tried it yet may be you could let us know.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/79

To build a Zeppelin version with the *Datastax Spark/Cassandra connector
<https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector>*

mvn clean package *-Pcassandra-spark-1.x* -Dhadoop.version=xxx -Phadoop-x.x
-DskipTests

Right now the Spark/Cassandra connector is available for *Spark 1.1* and *Spark
1.2*. Support for *Spark 1.3* is not released yet (*but you can build you
own Spark/Cassandra connector version 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT*). Support for *Spark
1.4* does not exist yet

Please do not forget to add -Dspark.cassandra.connection.host=xxx to the
*ZEPPELIN_JAVA_OPTS*parameter in *conf/zeppelin-env.sh* file. Alternatively
you can add this parameter in the parameter list of the *Spark interpreter* on
the GUI

-Pawan