hi,

I am unfortunately not very fit in the whole MLlib stuff, so I would
appreciate a little help:

Which multi-class classification algorithm i should use if i want to train
texts (100-1000 words each) into categories. The number of categories is
between 100-500 and the number of training documents which i have transform
to tf-idf vectors is max ~ 300.000

it looks like the most algorithms are running into OOM exception or "array
larger than MaxInt" exceptions with a large number of classes/categories
cause there are "collect" steps in it?

thanks a lot