Well, you could that (Stage information) is an ASCII representation of the
WebUI (running on port 4040). Since you set local[4] you will have 4
threads for your computation, and since you are having 2 receivers, you are
left with 2 threads to process ((0 + 2) <-- This 2 is your 2 threads.) And
the other /2 means you are having 2 tasks in that stage (with id 0).

Thanks
Best Regards