Hi Burak,

Thanks for your quick reply. I guess what confuses me is that accumulator
won't be updated until an action is used due to the laziness, so
transformation such as a map won't even update the accumulator, then how
would restarted the transformation ended up updating accumulator more than
once?

Best,
Wei