Hi,

I am having this problem on spark 1.4. Do you have any ideas how to solve it? I tried to use spark.executor.extraClassPath, but it did not help

BR,
Patcharee

On 04. mai 2015 23:47, Imran Rashid wrote:
Oh, this seems like a real pain. You should file a jira, I didn't see an open issue -- if nothing else just to document the issue.

As you've noted, the problem is that the serializer is created immediately in the executors, right when the SparkEnv is created, but the other jars aren't downloaded later. I think you could workaround with some combination of pushing the jars to the cluster manually, and then using spark.executor.extraClassPath