Hi grace,     recently I am trying Hibench to evaluate my spark cluster,
however I got a problem in building Hibench, would you help to take a look?
thanks.     It fails at building Sparkbench, and you may check the attched pic
for more info.     My spark version :1.3.1,hadoop version :2.7.0 and HiBench
version:4.0, python 2.6.6. It is reported that failed for spark1.4 and
MR1,which I didn't install in my cluster.Need I specify my spark version and
hadoop version when I am running "bin/build-all.sh"?     thanks.