Try to repartition it to a higher number (at least 3-4 times the total # of
cpu cores). What operation are you doing? It may happen that if you are
doing a join/groupBy sort of operation that task which is taking time is
having all the values, in that case you need to use a Partitioner which
will evenly distribute the keys across machines to speed up things.

Thanks
Best Regards