Hi Cody,

Thanks for you help. It seems there's something wrong with some messages
within my Kafka topics then. I don't understand how, I can get bigger or
incomplete message since I use default configuration to accept only 1Mb
message in my Kafka topic. If you have any others informations or
suggestions, please tell me.

Regards,
Nicolas PHUNG