Hi Sean,

Thanks for your response.

Few lame questions
  -> Where to check if the driver and executor have started with the
provided options?
  -> As said I'm using mesos cluster. So it should appear in the task logs
under frameworks, correct?
  -> What if provided options not appearing in those logs? Does that mean
spark job not picking the provided parameters? How to rectify it?

As suggested I will also try by giving above 512m and also with other
parameter options.