I had success earlier today on OSX Yosemite 10.10.4 building Spark 1.4.1
using these instructions
<http://genomegeek.blogspot.com/2014/11/how-to-install-apache-spark-on-mac-os-x.html>
(using
`$ sbt/sbt clean assembly`, with the additional step of downloading the
proper sbt-launch.jar (0.13.7) from here
<http://dl.bintray.com/typesafe/ivy-releases/org.scala-sbt/sbt-launch/0.13.7/>
and replacing the one that is in build/ as you noted. You've set SCALA_HOME
and JAVA_HOME environment variables?

--
# +17344761472