Hi,

I'm trying to query hive table which is based on avro in spark SQL and
seeing below errors.

15/08/26 17:51:12 WARN avro.AvroSerdeUtils: Encountered AvroSerdeException
determining schema. Returning signal schema to indicate problem
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.AvroSerdeException: Neither
avro.schema.literal nor avro.schema.url specified, can't determine table
schema
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.AvroSerdeUtils.determineSchemaOrThrowException(AvroSerdeUtils.java:68)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.AvroSerdeUtils.determineSchemaOrReturnErrorSchema(AvroSerdeUtils.java:93)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.AvroSerDe.initialize(AvroSerDe.java:60)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.MetaStoreUtils.getDeserializer(MetaStoreUtils.java:375)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.Partition.getDeserializer(Partition.java:249)

Its not able to determine schema. Hive table is pointing to avro schema
using url. I'm stuck and couldn't find more info on this.

Any pointers ?