I put up https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-10320. Let's continue this
conversation there.

From: c...@koeninger.org At: Aug 27 2015 10:30:12
To: Sudarshan Kadambi (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding Kafka topics to a running streaming context

If you all can say a little more about what your requirements are, maybe we can
get a jira together.

I think the easiest way to deal with this currently is to start a new job
before stopping the old one, which should prevent latency problems.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Sudarshan Kadambi (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)