i've tried desperately to create an RDD from a matrix i have. Every combination
failed.

I have a sparse matrix returned from a call to
    dv = DictVectorizer()    sv_tf = dv.fit_transform(tf)

which is supposed to be a matrix of document terms and their frequencies.
I need to convert this to an RDD so I can feed it to pyspark functions such as
IDF().fit()

I tried applying a Vectors.sparse(??, sv_tf) but i didn't know what the
dimension should be
I tried doing a sc.parallelize(sv_tf) which didn't work either
I tried both above methods with sv_tf.toarray(). Again no luck

thanks
Jeff