Hi Krishna,

   - Take a lokk at
*http://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/apache-spark-1-4-1-technical-preview-with-hdp/

<http://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/apache-spark-1-4-1-technical-preview-with-hdp/>*
   - Or you can specify your 1.5.x jar as the Spark one using something
   like :

--conf
"spark.yarn.jar=hdfs://master:8020/spark-assembly-1.5.0-hadoop2.6.0.jar"

The main drawback is :

*Known Issues*

*Spark YARN ATS integration does not work in this tech preview. You will
not see the history of Spark jobs in the Jobs server after a job is
finished.*