Hi Alex thanks much for the reply. Please read the following for more
details about my problem.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32317285/spark-executor-oom-issue-on-yarn

My each container has 8 core and 30 GB max memory. So I am using
yarn-client mode using 40 executors with 27GB/2 cores. If I use more cores
then my job start loosing more executors. I tried to set
spark.yarn.executor.memoryOverhead around 2 GB even 8 GB but it does not
help I loose executors no matter what. The reason is my jobs shuffles lots
of data even 20 GB of data in every job in UI I have seen it. Shuffle
happens because of group by and I cant avoid it in my case.