Hi Sushrut,

which packaging of Spark do you use ?
Do you have a working Yarn cluster (with at least one worker) ?

spark-hadoop-x ?

Regards
JB

On 10/08/2015 07:23 AM, Sushrut Ikhar wrote:
Hi,
I am new to Spark and I have been trying to run Spark in yarn-client mode.

I get this error in yarn logs :
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.spark.executor.CoarseGrainedExecutorBackend

Also, I keep getting these warnings:

WARN YarnScheduler: Initial job has not accepted any resources; check
your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered and have
sufficient resources

WARN YarnSchedulerBackend$YarnSchedulerEndpoint: ApplicationMaster has
disassociated

WARN ReliableDeliverySupervisor: Association with remote system
[akka.tcp://sparkYarnAM@<hostname:port>] has failed, address is now
gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [Disassociated].

I believe that executors are starting but are unable to connect back to
the driver.
How do I resolve this?
Also, I need help in locating the driver and executor node logs.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sushrut Ikhar
https://about.me/sushrutikhar