Hi All,

Would it be possible to run multiple spark streaming jobs on a single
master at the same time?

I currently have one master node and several worker nodes in the standalone
mode, and I used spark-submit to submit multiple spark streaming jobs.

>From what I observed, it seems like only the first submitted job would get
resources and run.  Jobs submitted afterwards will have the status
"Waiting", and will only run after the first one is finished or killed.

I tried limiting each executor to only 1 core(each worker machine has 8
cores), but the same things happens that only one job will be run, even
though there are a lot of idle cores.

Best,
Augustus

--