Hi Deenar,

The version of Spark you have may not be compiled with YARN support.  If
you inspect the contents of the assembly jar, does
org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.ExecutorLauncher exist?  If not, you'll need
to find a version that does have the YARN classes.  You can also build your
own using the -Pyarn flag.

-Sandy