I want to load a model saved by a spark machine learning job, in a web
application.

                        model.save(jsc.sc(), "myModelPath");

                        LogisticRegressionModel model =
LogisticRegressionModel.load(
                                        jsc.sc(), "myModelPath");

When I do that, I need to pass a spark context for loading the model.  The
model is small and can be saved to local file system, so is there any way to
use it with out the spark context?  Looks like creating spark context is an
expensive step that starts http server that listens on multiple ports.

15/10/30 10:53:39 INFO HttpServer: Starting HTTP Server
15/10/30 10:53:39 INFO Utils: Successfully started service 'HTTP file
server' on port 63341.
15/10/30 10:53:39 INFO SparkEnv: Registering OutputCommitCoordinator
15/10/30 10:53:40 INFO Utils: Successfully started service 'SparkUI' on port
4040.
15/10/30 10:53:40 INFO SparkUI: Started SparkUI at http://171.142.49.18:4040