Hi,
Please let me elaborate my question so that you will get to know what
exactly I want.

I am running a Spark Streaming job. This job is to count number of
occurrence of the event. Right now I am using a key/value pair RDD
which tells me the count of an event, where key is the event and value
is the number of counts. What I want to is to create a web based
monitoring control system, which will get connected to the MBean
Server and the count value will be displayed on the monitoring system
as it changes.