Hi,
I am staring spark thrift server with the following script,
./start-thriftserver.sh --master yarn-client --driver-memory 1G
--executor-memory 2G --driver-cores 2 --executor-cores 2 --num-executors 4
--hiveconf hive.server2.thrift.port=10001 --hiveconf
hive.server2.thrift.bind.host=$(hostname) --principal hdfs/_h...@hadoop.xx
--keytab /export/keytabs_conf/hdfs.keytab

but an exception throws complaining Unable to obtain password from user

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Login failure for
hdfs/_h...@hadoop.xx from keytab /export/keytabs_conf/hdfs.keytab:
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Unable to obtain password from user

        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.loginUserFromKeytab(UserGroupInformation.java:935)
        at
org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.prepareSubmitEnvironment(SparkSubmit.scala:523)
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:153)
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:120)

I would ask how to work with these two parameters to access the secured hdfs
with Kerberos. Thanks!