Hi,
I have two streams coming from two different kafka topics. the two topics
contain time related events but are quite asymmetric in volume. I would
obviously need to process them in sync to get the time related events together
but with same processing rate if the heavier stream starts backlogging the
events from the tinier stream would be coming ahead of the relevant events that
are still in the backlog of the heavy stream.
Is there any way to get the smaller stream processed with slower rate so that
the relevant events come together with the heavy stream?
Thanks,Antony.