u've asked total cores to be 2 + 1 for driver(since you are running in
cluster mode, so it's running on one of the slaves)
change total cores to be 3*2
change submit mode to be client - you'll have full utilization
(btw it's not advisable to use all cores of slave...since there is OS
processes and other processes...)