You can do grid search if you set the evaluator to a
MulticlassClassificationEvaluator, which expects a prediction column, not a
rawPrediction column.  There's a JIRA for making
BinaryClassificationEvaluator accept prediction instead of rawPrediction.
Joseph

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 5:10 AM, Benjamin Fradet <benjamin.fra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Someone correct me if I'm wrong but no there isn't one that I am aware of.
>
> Unless someone is willing to explain how to obtain the raw prediction
> column with the GBTClassifier. In this case I'd be happy to work on a PR.
> On 1 Dec 2015 8:43 a.m., "Ndjido Ardo BAR" <ndj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Benjamin,
>>
>> Thanks, the documentation you sent is clear.
>> Is there any other way to perform a Grid Search with GBT?
>>

>> Ndjido
>> On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 at 08:32, Benjamin Fradet <benjamin.fra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ndjido,
>>>
>>> This is because GBTClassifier doesn't yet have a rawPredictionCol like
>>> the. RandomForestClassifier has.
>>> Cf: