Hi Ben,

Tachyon can be used to share data between spark jobs. If you specify the
input to your jobs as a Tachyon path, you can leverage Tachyon's memory
centric storage on reads, improving the performance when reading the same
dataset multiple times. The examples on this page may be helpful:
http://tachyon-project.org/documentation/Running-Spark-on-Tachyon.html

Hope this helps,
Calvin