Yup also works for me on master branch as I've been testing DynamoDB Streams
integration. In fact works with latest KCL 1.6.1 also which I was using.

So theKCL version does seem like it could be the issue - somewhere along the
line an exception must be getting swallowed. Though the tests should have
picked this up? Will dig deeper.

—
Sent from Mailbox