Hello!

I'm currently working on POC and try to use Random Forest (classification
and regression). I also have to check SVM and Multiclass perceptron (other
algos are less important at the moment). So far I've discovered that Random
Forest has a limitation of maxDepth for trees and just out of curiosity I
wonder why such a limitation has been introduced?

An actual question is that I'm going to use Spark ML in production next
year and would like to know if there are other limitations like maxDepth in
RF for other algorithms: Logistic Regression, Perceptron, SVM, etc.

Thanks in advance for your time.
--
Be well!
Jean Morozov