Hello, I'm basically stuck as I have no idea where to look;

Following simple code, given that my Datasource is working gives me an
exception.

DataFrame df = sqlc.load(filename, "com.epam.parso.spark.ds.DefaultSource");
df.cache();
df.printSchema();       <-- prints the schema perfectly fine!

df.show();                      <-- Works perfectly fine (shows table
with 20 lines)!
df.registerTempTable("table");
df.select("select * from table limit 5").show(); <-- gives weird exception

Exception is:

AnalysisException: cannot resolve 'select * from table limit 5' given
input columns VER, CREATED, SOC, SOCC, HLTC, HLGTC, STATUS

I can do a collect on a dataframe, but cannot select any specific columns
either "select * from table" or "select VER, CREATED from table".

I use spark 1.5.2.
The same code perfectly works through Zeppelin 0.5.5.

Thanks.
--
Be well!
Jean Morozov