Would you mind sharing more of your code? I can't really see the code that
well from the attached screenshot but it appears that "Lit" is capitalized.
Not sure what this method actually refers to but the definition in
functions.scala is lowercased.

Even if that's not it, some more code would be helpful to solving this.
Also, since it's a compilation error, if you could share the compilation
error that would be very useful.

-Hamel