Eugene,
The example I gave you was in Python. I used it on my end and it works fine.
Sorry, I don't know Scala.
Thanks

    On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 5:24 AM, Eugene Morozov
<evgeny.a.moro...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Annabel,
That might work in Scala, but I use Java. Three quotes just don't compile =)If
your example is in Scala, then, I believe, semicolon is not required.
--
Be well!
Jean Morozov