From: Prem Sure <premsure...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: sparkR ORC support.
To: Sandeep Khurana <sand...@infoworks.io>
Cc: spark users <user@spark.apache.org>, Deepak Sharma <deepakmc...@gmail.com>

       Yes Sandeep, also copy hive-site.xml too to spark conf directory.

       On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Sandeep Khurana
<sand...@infoworks.io> wrote:
               Also, do I need to setup hive in spark as per the link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26360725/accesing-hive-tables-in-spark ?

                   We might need to copy hdfs-site.xml file to spark conf
directory ?
                 On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 8:28 PM, Sandeep Khurana