On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Oleg Ruchovets <oruchov...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I thought script tries to install hadoop / hdfs also. And it looks like it
> failed. Installation is only standalone spark without hadoop. Is it correct
> behaviour?

Yes, it also sets up two HDFS clusters. Are they not working? Try to see if
Spark is working by running some simple jobs on it. (See
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ec2-scripts.html.)

There is no program called Hadoop. If you mean YARN, then indeed the script
does not set up YARN. It sets up standalone Spark.

> Also errors in the log:
>    ERROR: Unknown Tachyon version
>    Error: Could not find or load main class crayondata.com.log

As long as Spark is working fine, you can ignore all output from the EC2
script :).