Hi Koert,

I am submitting my code (spark jar ) using spark-submit in proxy node , I
checked the version of the cluster and node its says 1.2 I dint really
understand what you mean.

can I ask yarn to use different version of spark ? or should I say override
the spark_home variables to look at 1.6 spark jar ?

Thanks
Sri