What is the Best practice , I have everything running as docker container
in single host ( mesos and marathon also as docker container )  and
everything comes up fine but when i try to launch the spark shell i get
below error

SQL context available as sqlContext.

scala> val data = sc.parallelize(1 to 100)
data: org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD[Int] = ParallelCollectionRDD[0] at
parallelize at <console>:27

scala> data.count
[Stage 0:>                                                          (0 + 0)
/ 2]16/02/29 18:21:12 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl: Initial job has not accepted
any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered
and have sufficient resources
16/02/29 18:21:27 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl: Initial job has not accepted any