Hi Stuti,

     You can try local mode but not spark master or yarn mode if python-2.7
is not installed on all Spark Worker / NodeManager machines. To run with
master mode

   1. Check whether user is able to access python2.7
   2. Check if you have installed python-2.7 in all NodeManager machines /
Spark Worker machines and restarted

  Executor running inside Spark Worker is able to get the full path of
python2.7. But inside NodeManager, executor does not find the python2.7
even though the script is in PATH. To make NodeManager find the path, set
the full path of python-2.7 like below in pyspark script.

   DEFAULT_PYTHON="/ANACONDA/anaconda2/bin/python2.7"

Thanks,
Prabhu Joseph